People tend to steer away from healthy eating, because often a healthy diet is portrayed as being hard to follow, cook and afford.
Seven day menus make up a week of healthful eating. There are many healthy vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, delicious meals and snacks that favor you whilst getting lose weight. Here, we introduce you using the best of 7 day weight loss diet plan that helps you for making 7 day schedule what to eat as well as in what quantity if you actually want to get your weight lose. As we all know for body everything is essential like fibre, calcium, protein and much more but that should be in an exact manner.
The menu of the diet is very simple yet very enjoyable that makes it easier to stay on this diet even past the 7 days .
- Breakfast: 1 whole grain toast, 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 cup of tea or coffee.
- Snack: 1 apple.
- Lunch: 4 oz of beef steak, 1 baked potato, 1 vegetable salad, 1 cup of coffee or tea.
- Snack: ½ cup of yogurt, 1 cup of fruit salad.
- Dinner: omelet created using one egg, 3 oz of lean ham, and 1 tablespoon of butter; 1 cup of vegetables, 1 orange.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal Egg White Breakfast Frittata/ topped w Cottage Cheese, Berries and Apple Sauce and side salad with Lemon & Olive Oil or Low fat Balsamic Dressing
- Snack: Grapefruit
- Lunch: Turkey Chili/3 or 4 multi grain or whole wheat crackers
- Dinner: Asian Chicken or Vegetable Stir-fry
- Brakfast: Baked beans on wholemeal toast, yoghurt or fruit. Water or tea.
- Lunch: Mixed bean casserole created using tomatoes, herbs and mushrooms. Brown rice and steamed vegetables. Fruit cocktail.
- Snacks: Rice cakes spread with nut butter or low-fat cottage cheese mixed with fruit.
- Dinner: Lean lamb chop, corn around the cob and steamed broccoli.
- Breakfast: Breakfast oats wiht honey and a fruit on the side.
- Lunch: Vegetable soup for those overcast days. Throw as numerous veggies in the pot as possible.
- Snack: Dried apricots and a whole-grain bagel
- Dinner: Either a meat or vegetable stew with brown rice.
- Breakfast: Crumbled Granola bar with Natural Yoghurt + Berries
- Lunch: Be super clean with egg for lunch
- Dinner: Cook up some sweet potato, greens & Quick Steamed Fish
- Snacks: Tahini Balls & Apple w Almond Butter
- Breakfast: Smoked Salmon or Fresh Wild Salmon /Poached Eggs/ Sautéed Spinach or Side Salad
- Lunch: Canned Tuna Sandwich with Tomatoes, onions, Olive Oil & Lemon on Whole Wheat Pita with Lettuce & Tomatoes
- Dinner: Baked Lemon Herb Chicken/ Pear Pine Nut Salad
- Breakfast: 2 oz of cottage cheese with crackers, 1 cup of tea.
- Snack: 1 cup of milk, 1 apple.
- Lunch: 6 oz of grilled, baked or broiled fish, ½ cup of rice, 1 cup of vegetable soup.
- Snack: 1 cup of baked beans.
- Dinner: 1 cup of yogurt with crackers and 1 cup of fruit salad.